Jump to Main Content
- Priego-Capote, Feliciano, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Subtropical plant science 2017 v.62 pp. 155-163
- amino acids; carbohydrates; garlic; heat treatment; ingredients; lipids; liquid chromatography; metabolomics; organic sulfur compounds; tandem mass spectrometry; Spain
- ... Despite the increasing popularity of black garlic as a food ingredient, few studies have been devoted to in-depth profiling characterization of this product from fresh garlic. In this research polar extracts from fresh and black garlic of three garlic varieties cultivated in the South of Spain were characterized using liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry in high resolution mode with ...
- Priego‐Capote, Feliciano, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2017 v.38 no.18 pp. 2349-2360
- amino acids; carbohydrates; cuisine; electrophoresis; garlic; heat treatment; liquid chromatography; metabolites; organic sulfur compounds; polar compounds; statistical analysis; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Black garlic is increasing its popularity in cuisine around the world; however, scant information exists on the composition of this processed product. In this study, polar compounds in fresh garlic and in samples taken at different times during the heat treatment process to obtain black garlic have been characterized by liquid chromatography coupled to tandem mass spectrometry in high resolution m ...