Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: media?
- Esposito, Mélissa; Nothias, Louis-Félix; Retailleau, Pascal; Costa, Jean; Roussi, Fanny; Neyts, Johan; Leyssen, Pieter; Touboul, David; Litaudon, Marc; Paolini, Julien
- Journal of natural products 2017 v.80 no.7 pp. 2051-2059
- median effective concentration, etc ; Chikungunya virus; Euphorbia; active ingredients; aerial parts; chromatography; diterpenoids; esters; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Six new premyrsinol esters (1–6) and one new myrsinol ester (8) were isolated from an aerial parts extract of Euphorbia pithyusa, together with a known premyrsinol (7) and two known dideoxyphorbol esters (9 and 10), following a bioactivity-guided purification procedure using a chikungunya virus (CHIKV) cell-based assay. The structures of the new diterpene esters (1–6 and 8) were elucidated by MS a ...
- Liu, Shao-Nan; Hu, Jiayuan; Tan, Shen H.; Wang, Qian; Xu, Jun; Wang, Yan; Yuan, Yan; Gu, Qiong
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.74 pp. 46938-46947
- median effective concentration, etc ; DNA; Euphorbia milii; Human gammaherpesvirus 4; acetone; bioassays; chemical constituents of plants; circular dichroism spectroscopy; diterpenoids; fractionation; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The phytochemical investigation on the acetone extract of Euphorbia milii afforded thirteen new ent-rosane diterpenoids (1–13) through bioassay guided fractionation for evaluating its effect on Epstein–Barr virus (EBV) DNA lytic replication. Structures were determined by comprehensive spectroscopic analyses including 1D & 2D NMR techniques, chemical methods, and experimental and calculated electro ...