Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Theriogenology 2017 v.104 pp. 23-29
- Western blotting; apoptosis; cell differentiation; cell proliferation; chorion; developmental stages; gene expression; gestational age; humans; immunohistochemistry; messenger RNA; pregnancy; protein synthesis; proteins; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; staining; trophoblast; villi; yaks
- ... Placental function is complex and influenced by various factors; furthermore, it depends on a delicate balance between cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and cell death. Bcl-2 and Bax proteins are key apoptosis regulators and are considered to play an important role in the maintenance of both dynamic balance and integrity of many tissues. Changes in Bcl-2 and Bax expressions have been descr ...
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- American journal of veterinary research 2017 v.78 no.5 pp. 609-617
- CD4-positive T-lymphocytes; adults; cortex; euthanasia; gene expression; immunohistochemistry; juveniles; lymph nodes; males; messenger RNA; neonates; plateaus; proteins; pulp; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; spleen; staining; thymus gland; yaks
- ... OBJECTIVE: To investigate the distribution of T-cell markers (CD4 and CD8α) in lymphoid organs of newborn, juvenile, and adult yaks. ANIMALS: 15 healthy male yaks of various ages from highland plateaus. PROCEDURES: Yaks were allocated to groups on the basis of age (newborn [1 to 7 days old; n = 5], juvenile [5 to 7 months old; 5], and adult [3 to 4 years old; 5]). The thymus, spleen, 5 mesenteric ...