Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Yulin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.72 pp. 45416-45419
- air; ambient temperature; cross-coupling reactions; moieties; oxidants; phosphorylation; thiols
- ... Convenient, practical and economical phosphorylation of thiols has been achieved via halogen- and metal-free K₂CO₃-promoted aerobic oxidative cross-coupling of trialkyl phosphites, dimethyl phenylphosphonite, or methyl diphenylphosphinite with thiophenols using air as the oxidant at room temperature. This transformation provides a straightforward route to the construction of phosphorus–sulfur bond ...
- Huang, Yulin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.63 pp. 39758-39761
- air; carbonyl compounds; moieties; oxidants
- ... A convenient and efficient α-sulfenylation of carbonyl compounds has been achieved via the halogen-free Cs₂CO₃-promoted cross-dehydrogenative coupling (CDC) of thiophenols with active methylene compounds using air as the oxidant under mild conditions. This transformation provides a straightforward route to the construction of carbon–sulfur bonds with wide functional group compatibility, which prod ...