Jump to Main Content
- Han, Weon Shik, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2017 v.550 pp. 54-64
- aquifers; calcium; chlorides; data collection; electrical conductivity; groundwater; hydrochemistry; ions; iron; magnesium; models; monitoring; pH; potassium; sandstone; sodium; strontium; sulfates; temperature; Utah
- ... Crystal geyser is a CO2-driven cold-water geyser which was originally drilled in the late 1930’s in Green River, Utah. Utilizing a suite of temporal groundwater sample datasets, in situ monitoring of temperature, pressure, pH and electrical conductivity from multiple field trips to Crystal geyser from 2007 to 2014, periodic trends in groundwater chemistry from the geyser effluent were identified. ...
- Han, Weon Shik, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of contaminant hydrology 2017 v.206 pp. 34-42
- carbon dioxide; carbon sequestration; data collection; decision making; equations; models; monitoring; prediction; steady flow; uncertainty; Korean Peninsula
- ... In this study, a data-driven method for predicting CO2 leaks and associated concentrations from geological CO2 sequestration is developed. Several candidate models are compared based on their reproducibility and predictive capability for CO2 concentration measurements from the Environment Impact Evaluation Test (EIT) site in Korea. Based on the data mining results, a one-dimensional solution of th ...