Jump to Main Content
- Rozanski, Elizabeth A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of veterinary emergency and critical care 2017 v.27 no.6 pp. 631-637
- biomarkers; digestive system diseases; dogs; echocardiography; lactic acid; natriuretic peptides; observational studies; tachycardia; troponin I
- ... OBJECTIVE: To assess abnormalities in concentrations of cardiac troponin I (cTnI), lactate, and N‐terminal pro‐B‐type natriuretic peptide (NT‐proBNP) in relation to arrhythmias, echocardiographic measurements, and survival in dogs with gastric dilatation volvulus (GDV). DESIGN: Prospective observational study. SETTING: University hospital. ANIMALS: Twenty‐two dogs with naturally occurring GDV. SAM ...
- Rozanski, Elizabeth A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2017 v.250 no.12 pp. 1413-1418
- Canine distemper virus; Carnivore protoparvovirus 1; antibodies; blood serum; disease control; dogs; guidelines; hemagglutination; infectious diseases; neutralization; observational studies; seroprevalence; vaccination
- ... OBJECTIVE To determine the prevalence of dogs hospitalized in an intensive care unit (ICU) with serum antibody titers against canine distemper virus (CDV) and canine parvovirus (CPV). DESIGN Prospective observational study. ANIMALS 80 dogs. PROCEDURES Dogs hospitalized in an ICU for > 12 hours between February 1 and June 1, 2015, that had at least 0.25 mL of serum left over from diagnostic testing ...