Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Xuan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food science and biotechnology 2017 v.26 no.2 pp. 331-338
- cherries; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; headspace analysis; least squares; mixing; odor compounds; odors; prices; sensory evaluation; solid phase microextraction; wines
- ... The aroma composition, aroma-active compounds, and sensory attributions of cherry wines from three different price segments were investigated. A total of 48 aroma compounds were identified and quantified using headspace solid-phase microextraction (HS-SPME)/gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS), among which 23 aroma compounds were further screened out as important odorants based on their od ...
- PubMed Central:
- Zhou, Xuan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.38 pp. 8392-8401
- aldehydes; beta-ionone; butyrates; gamma-terpinene; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; least squares; linalool; mandarin juice; mandarins; odor compounds; odors; sensory evaluation
- ... In this study, volatile compounds of five varieties of mandarin juices [Tankan, Miyagawa, Mashui (MS), Skiranui, and Ponkan (PG)] were investigated by gas chromatography–olfactometry (GC–O) and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS). A total of 47 volatile compounds were identified by GC–MS. Partial least-squares regression was used to process the mean scores from sensory evaluation by panel ...
- Zhou, Xuan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Industrial crops and products 2017 v.108 pp. 748-755
- Lavandula angustifolia subsp. angustifolia; acetates; camphor; cities; essential oils; flame ionization; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; geographical distribution; ketones; least squares; limonene; linalool; odor compounds; odors; olfactometry; sensory evaluation
- ... Volatile components of lavender (Lavandula officinalis L.) essential oils from five different cities were analyzed by using descriptive sensory analysis, gas chromatography-olfactometry (GC-O), gas chromatography- flame ionization detection (GC–MS) and statistics analysis. In order to assess the lavender essential oil, six sensory attributes (sweet, floral, woody, fruit, camphor and herb) were sel ...