Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Xuan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Industrial crops and products 2017 v.108 pp. 748-755
- Lavandula angustifolia subsp. angustifolia; acetates; camphor; cities; essential oils; flame ionization; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; geographical distribution; ketones; least squares; limonene; linalool; odor compounds; odors; olfactometry; sensory evaluation
- ... Volatile components of lavender (Lavandula officinalis L.) essential oils from five different cities were analyzed by using descriptive sensory analysis, gas chromatography-olfactometry (GC-O), gas chromatography- flame ionization detection (GC–MS) and statistics analysis. In order to assess the lavender essential oil, six sensory attributes (sweet, floral, woody, fruit, camphor and herb) were sel ...
- Zhou, Xuan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.38 pp. 8392-8401
- aldehydes; beta-ionone; butyrates; gamma-terpinene; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; least squares; linalool; mandarin juice; mandarins; odor compounds; odors; sensory evaluation
- ... In this study, volatile compounds of five varieties of mandarin juices [Tankan, Miyagawa, Mashui (MS), Skiranui, and Ponkan (PG)] were investigated by gas chromatography–olfactometry (GC–O) and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS). A total of 47 volatile compounds were identified by GC–MS. Partial least-squares regression was used to process the mean scores from sensory evaluation by panel ...