Jump to Main Content
- Blanco Fernández, María Dolores; Barrios, Melina Elizabeth; Cammarata, Robertina Viviana; Torres, Carolina; Taboga, Oscar Alberto; Mbayed, Viviana Andrea
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2017 v.101 no.10 pp. 4289-4298
- process control, etc ; Adenoviridae; DNA; Enterovirus; Norovirus; bacteriophages; genome; lettuce; monitoring; pH; pathogens; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sewage; tap water; ultracentrifugation; ultrafiltration; virion; wastewater; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Enteric viruses are pathogens associated with food- and waterborne outbreaks. The recovery of viruses from food or water samples is affected by the procedures applied to detect and concentrate them. The incorporation of an internal process control virus to the analyses allows monitoring the performance of the methodology. The aim of this study was to produce a recombinant adenovirus (rAdV) and app ...
- van Tricht, Ewoud; Geurink, Lars; Backus, Harold; Germano, Marta; Somsen, Govert W.; Sänger–van de Griend, Cari E.
- Talanta 2017
- process control, etc ; Adenoviridae; DNA; capillary electrophoresis; experimental design; manufacturing; pH; product safety; proteins; quality control; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; system optimization; vaccines; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... During development of adenovirus-based vaccines, samples have to be analyzed in order to either monitor the production process or control the quality and safety of the product. An important quality attribute is the total concentration of intact adenoviruses, which currently is determined by quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) or anion exchange-HPLC. Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) was eva ...