Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Wenyan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.16 pp. 14337-14345
- anionic surfactants; antibacterial properties; aquatic environment; calcium; cationic surfactants; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; excretion; half life; humans; ionic strength; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; models; organic matter; pH; sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate; streptomycin; temperature; veterinary medicine
- ... Streptomycin used in human and veterinary medicine is released into the environment mainly through excretions. As such, its elimination in water should be investigated to control pollution. In this study, the degradation of streptomycin in water was studied, and the influence of variables, including light exposure, solution pH, temperature, ionic strength, dissolved organic matter (DOM), and coexi ...
- Wang, Wenyan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2017 v.580 pp. 1340-1350
- acidity; air pollution; ammonium compounds; anthropogenic activities; atmospheric chemistry; atmospheric precipitation; calcium; chemical composition; chlorides; cities; electrical conductivity; fluorides; ions; magnesium; nitrates; nitric acid; pH; pollutants; pollution control; potassium; sodium; sulfates; sulfuric acid; China
- ... Understanding the trend of chemical composition of precipitation is of great importance for air pollution control strategies in Northern China. A comprehensive study on the long-term chemical compositions of precipitation was carried out from 2003 to 2014 at the Shangdianzi (SDZ) regional background station in northern China. All samples were analyzed for pH, electrical conductivity and major ions ...