Jump to Main Content
- Mansor, Shattri, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Geocarto international 2017 v.32 no.12 pp. 1407-1420
- geographic information systems; harvesting; humans; hydrologic models; land use; meteorological data; rain; remote sensing; runoff; soil texture; soil water; water supply; Iraq
- ... Investigation of rainfall–run-off modelling is an important subject to develop any available means to water supply, which maintains human life such as run-off harvesting method. This study aims to analyse and understand the rainfall–run-off relationship in a part of Babil city, Iraq. Curve number which is a function of land use, soil texture, soil moisture and land slope is used in this study. Rem ...
- Mansor, Shattri Bin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2017 v.38 no.8-10 pp. 2535-2556
- decision support systems; image analysis; land cover; plateaus; remote sensing; support vector machines; unmanned aerial vehicles
- ... Land-cover maps provide essential data for a wide range of practical and small-scale applications. A number of data sources appropriate for land-cover extraction are available. Among these, images captured using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are low cost, have very high resolution, and can be acquired at any time with few restrictions. Over the past two decades, various classification techniques ...