Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Guangyi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental geochemistry and health 2017 v.39 no.6 pp. 1469-1486
- adults; average daily intake; children; dust; health hazards; neoplasms; pollution; rare earth elements; risk; sediments; soil; China; Yangtze River
- ... The content levels, distribution characteristics, and health risks associated with 15 rare earth elements (REEs) in urban street dust from an industrial city, Zhuzhou, in central China were investigated. The total REE content (∑REE) ranged from 66.1 to 237.4 mg kg⁻¹, with an average of 115.9 mg kg⁻¹, which is lower than that of Chinese background soil and Yangtze river sediment. Average content of ...
- Sun, Guangyi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2017 v.230 pp. 810-816
- blood; breasts; chickens; ducks; geese; heart; humans; intestines; legs; liver; mercury; methylmercury compounds; muscles; poultry meat; risk; stomach; China
- ... In this study, total mercury (THg) and methylmercury (MeHg) concentrations in muscles (leg and breast), organs (intestine, heart, stomach, liver) and blood were investigated for backyard chickens, ducks and geese of the Wanshan Mercury Mine, China. THg in poultry meat products range from 7.9 to 3917.1 ng/g, most of which exceeded the Chinese national standard limit for THg in meat (50 ng/g). Eleva ...