Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Water resources management 2017 v.31 no.7 pp. 2127-2140
- decision making; rivers; simulation models; uncertainty; water power; China
- ... Uncertainties of inflow and temporary power instructions always make it intractable to make decisions in real-time short term hydropower operation. To deal with the problems caused by uncertainties and realize self-optimization for real-time short term hydropower operation, relevant measurement indexes are firstly discussed and deduced. Then the self-optimization system dynamics simulation of real ...
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Water resources management 2017 v.31 no.9 pp. 2713-2728
- models; rivers; uncertainty; water power; China
- ... This paper proposes a random fuzzy optimization (RFO) model for short-term hydropower scheduling, in order to avoid frequent unit switches owing to uncertainty of the power load. The cascade hydropower stations of Qing River in China are firstly introduced for research, and the power load error of the cascade is described. Defined as a random fuzzy variable, the error is analyzed and its distribut ...