Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Jing; Guo, Huiyuan; Li, Junli; Gan, Qiuliang; Wang, Yunqiang; Xing, Baoshan
- Environmental pollution 2017 v.221 pp. 199-208
- roots, etc ; Citrus maxima; chlorophyll; enzyme activity; gene expression; genes; ions; iron; maghemite; nanoparticles; nutrient deficiencies; plant growth; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; seedlings; shoots; toxicity; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The impacts of iron oxide nanoparticles (γ-Fe2O3 NPs) and ferric ions (Fe³⁺) on plant growth and molecular responses associated with the transformation and transport of Fe²⁺ were poorly understood. This study comprehensively compared and evaluated the physiological and molecular changes of Citrus maxima plants as affected by different levels of γ-Fe2O3 NPs and Fe³⁺. We found that γ-Fe2O3 NPs could ...
- Chorus Open Access:
- You, Xiang; Yang, Lin-Tong; Qi, Yi-Ping; Guo, Peng; Lai, Ning-Wei; Ye, Xin; Li, Qiang; Chen, Li-Song
- Journal of plant physiology 2017 v.218 pp. 249-257
- roots, etc ; Citrus maxima; Citrus sinensis; amino acid metabolism; cytoskeleton; energy; leaf protein; leaves; manganese; photorespiration; protein composition; pummelos; reactive oxygen species; seedlings; signal transduction; stress response; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Manganese (Mn)-intolerant ‘Sour pummelo’ (Citrus grandis) and Mn-tolerant ‘Xuegan’ (Citrus sinensis) seedlings were irrigated for 17 weeks with 2 (control) or 600μM (Mn-toxicity or −excess) MnSO4. C. sinensis had higher Mn-tolerance than C. grandis, as indicated by the higher photosynthesis rates in Mn-excess C. sinensis leaves. Under Mn-toxicity, Mn levels were similar between C. sinensis and C. ...