Jump to Main Content
- Xiang You; Lin-Tong Yang; Yi-Ping Qi; Peng Guo; Ning-Wei Lai; Xin Ye; Qiang Li; Li-Song Chen
- Journal of plant physiology 2017 v.218 pp. 249-257
- Citrus maxima; Citrus sinensis; amino acid metabolism; cytoskeleton; energy; leaf protein; leaves; manganese; photorespiration; protein composition; pummelos; reactive oxygen species; roots; seedlings; signal transduction; stress response; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis
- ... Manganese (Mn)-intolerant ‘Sour pummelo’ (Citrus grandis) and Mn-tolerant ‘Xuegan’ (Citrus sinensis) seedlings were irrigated for 17 weeks with 2 (control) or 600μM (Mn-toxicity or −excess) MnSO4. C. sinensis had higher Mn-tolerance than C. grandis, as indicated by the higher photosynthesis rates in Mn-excess C. sinensis leaves. Under Mn-toxicity, Mn levels were similar between C. sinensis and C. ...
- Ewa Szypulska; Kamil Jankowski; Stanisław Weidner
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2017 v.39 no.8 pp. 190
- Hordeum vulgare; abscisic acid; actin; barley; biogenesis; biosynthesis; cell walls; cellulose; cytoskeleton; energy; energy metabolism; fruits; glycolysis; hemicellulose; lignification; lignin; messenger RNA; oxidative stress; protein metabolism; proteome; proteomics; salt stress; seedlings; signal transduction; sodium chloride; stress tolerance; translation (genetics)
- ... A proteomic study was conducted on caryopses of barley cv. Stratus (Hordeum vulgare). The caryopses were germinated in darkness at 20 °C, according to one of the three experimental setups: (a) in distilled water for 24 h, followed by 100 mM NaCl for another 24 h (salinity stress, SS); (b) in 100 µM abscisic acid for 24 h, with rinsing in distilled water to remove residual ABA, followed by 100 mM N ...