Jump to Main Content
- Li, Fu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Fitoterapia 2017 v.118 pp. 6-12
- anticarcinogenic activity; bark; chemical structure; cytotoxicity; glycosides; human cell lines; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oligosaccharides; roots; spectral analysis
- ... Four new C21 steroidal glycosides (1–4), named perisepiumosides FI (1–4) together with six known steroidal glycosides (5–10) and four oligosaccharides (11–14), were isolated from the root bark of Periploca sepium. Their structures were characterized on the basis of 1D and 2D–NMR spectroscopic data as well as HR-ESI-MS analysis. The evaluation of inhibition activity against human A-549 and HepG2 ce ...
- Li, Fu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Phytochemistry 2017 v.136 pp. 125-132
- Ophiopogon japonicus; cytotoxicity; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; neoplasm cells; spectral analysis; steroid saponins; tubers
- ... Phytochemical investigation of the tubers of Ophiopogon japonicus led to the isolation of five previously undescribed steroidal saponins, ophiojaponins A–E, together with twelve known ones. The structures of these isolated compounds were elucidated by detailed spectroscopic analyses and chemical methods. Ophiojaponins A–C are rare naturally occurring C29 steroidal glycosides possessing a homo-chol ...