Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Yangyang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy & Fuels 2017 v.31 no.10 pp. 11026-11033
- activated carbon; adsorbents; adsorption; aluminum oxide; biogeography; carbon dioxide; flue gas; fuels; nitric oxide; oxidation; pollutants; porous media; sulfur dioxide; zeolites
- ... Adsorption is a commonly used method for gas pollutant removal. The adsorption performances of four commercial adsorbents have been compared in this work through a fixed-bed reactor. The single gas adsorption results show that zeolite is more effective for SO₂, NO, and CO₂ removal among the four adsorbents. SO₂, NO, and CO₂ are mainly monolayer adsorbed on adsorbents. Physically adsorbed SO₂ is th ...
- Guo, Yangyang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2017 v.150 pp. 187-197
- ammonium; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; emissions factor; iron; manufacturing; nitrogen oxides; particulates; pollutants; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; puddling; sampling; steel; sulfates; sulfur dioxide; China
- ... Source-level sampling methods were adopted in this study to sample six iron and steel plants referring four main manufacturing processes, with over 150 samples collected and measured in this study, the latest data for iron and steel industry in China has been demonstrated. The emission factors of CO2, CO, SO2, NOx, TSP, PM2.5 and PM10 were calculated, and the majority of pollutants were emitted fr ...