Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Peng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.78 pp. 49440-49445
- catalytic activity; electrochemistry; electrodes; gold; nitrogen dioxide; palladium; platinum; rhodium; temperature; zirconium oxide
- ... The NO₂ sensing performance of a stabilized zirconia (YSZ)-based mixed potential type gas sensor utilizing a Co₃V₂O₈ sensing electrode (SE) was improved by the addition of a noble metal. Among the different types of noble metal (Au, Pt, Pd and Rh), the sensor attached with Co₃V₂O₈-SE loaded with Rh exhibited a noticeable improvement in NO₂ response and the maximum response value was obtained when ...
- Sun, Peng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2017 v.56 no.44 pp. 12566-12577
- adsorption; ammonia; catalysts; catalytic activity; manganese; manganese oxides; nitrogen; nitrogen oxides; oxygen; process design; reflectance; temperature
- ... Nd was used as the modifier to improve the NH₃-selective catalytic reduction (SCR) performance of MnOₓ catalyst used in NOₓ abatement. The results of the activity test indicated that MnNdOₓ-0.1 catalyst displayed remarkable catalytic activity and N₂ selectivity in the temperature range of 50–300 °C. Characterization results proved the enhanced reducibility and the facilitated NH₃ and NOₓ adsorptio ...