Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: jiali?
- Ma, Jiale, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2017 v.107 pp. 29-37
- Escherichia coli; adhesion; animal models; blood; brain; ducklings; endothelial cells; financial economics; genes; genetic complementation; in vivo studies; lethal dose 50; lungs; mice; mutants; pathogenesis; pathogens; phenotype; porins; poultry industry; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; tissues; virulence
- ... Avian pathogenic Escherichia coli is an important pathogen causes systemic infections in avian species and large economic losses in poultry industry worldwide. The functional role of porins during the infection and their mechanisms of interaction with host tissues for adhesion to and invasion are poorly understood. However, whether porins play a role in infection remains unclear. In this study we ...
- Ma, Jiale, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- BMC veterinary research 2017 v.13 no.1 pp. 94
- Escherichia coli; cluster analysis; genes; genetic relationships; genetic variation; genotype; mice; models; multilocus sequence typing; pathogenesis; pathogens; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; pork industry; risk; swine; virulence; China
- ... BACKGROUND: Swine extraintestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli (ExPEC) is an important pathogen that leads to economic and welfare costs in the swine industry worldwide, and is occurring with increasing frequency in China. By far, various virulence factors have been recognized in ExPEC. Here, we investigated the virulence genotypes and clonal structure of collected strains to improve the knowledge ...
- PubMed Central:
- Ma, Jiale, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Research in veterinary science 2017 v.115 pp. 109-116
- Escherichia coli; adhesion; animal models; blood; brain; ducklings; endothelial cells; genes; genetic complementation; humans; lethal dose 50; lungs; meningitis; mice; mutants; outer membrane proteins; pathogenesis; phenotype; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; transcription (genetics); virulence
- ... An outer membrane protein T (OmpT) could play a vital role in the pathogenesis of the neonatal meningitis Escherichia coli (NMEC) in human and animals. However, whether ompT plays a role in avian pathogenic E. coli (APEC) infection remains unclear. In this study we evaluated the potential of ompT in APEC pathogenesis. An ompT gene was deleted from APEC mutant strain (TW-XM) was constructed and cha ...