Jump to Main Content
- Tena, A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Entomologia experimentalis et applicata 2017 v.163 no.1 pp. 51-59
- Citrus; Diaphorina citri; Linepithema humile; Tamarixia radiata; biological control; females; foraging; honey; hosts; mass rearing; nymphs; parasitism; parasitoids
- ... The Asian citrus psyllid, Diaphorina citri Kuwayama (Hemiptera: Liviidae), is a significant citrus pest and the parasitoid Tamarixia radiata (Waterston) (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae) has been released in various citrus‐producing areas in classical biological control programs targeting D. citri. We investigated the effect of host deprivation on the foraging behavior and patch utilization by T. radiata. ...
- Tena, A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2017 v.202 pp. 379-391
- autumn; basins; floods; fluid mechanics; geometry; macrophytes; nutrient content; plant density; rivers; spring; stream channels; temporal variation; turbidity; vegetation cover; water quality; water temperature; winter
- ... The River Ebro basin is extensively dammed. Dams alter the geomorphological functioning of the river by altering its flow regime (e.g. reducing mean and maximum discharges), increasing bed stability (armouring) and decreasing turbidity (water clarity). These effects, together with an increase in nutrient concentrations and water temperature, have generated optimal conditions for the proliferation ...