Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Houcheng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of soils and sediments 2017 v.17 no.12 pp. 2797-2809
- Vicia faba; agricultural soils; alkaline soils; application rate; atomic absorption spectrometry; bioavailability; biomass; cadmium; composts; copper; faba beans; food plants; heavy metals; leaves; loess; organic matter; plant development; plant growth; plant height; roots; sludge; soil amendments; soil pH; soil sampling; sowing; stems; topsoil; zinc
- ... PURPOSE: The effects of municipal sludge compost (MSC) as a soil amendment are often studied in agricultural soil or topsoil contaminated with heavy metals. However, little is known about the effects of MSC amendments on plant growth and heavy metal bioavailability in subsoil. This study was conducted to investigate the effects of MSC application on plant growth and the mobility and bioavailabilit ...
- Wang, Houcheng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Soil & sediment contamination 2017 v.26 no.3 pp. 323-335
- Solanum tuberosum; bioaccumulation; cadmium; potatoes; soil; China
- ... The effects of Cd on the bioaccumulation of P in soil-plant system have aroused wide interest and been widely explored. Sierozem has been contaminated by Cd in many areas in Northwest China. To investigate the effects of Cd on the uptake and translocation of P in plants in sierozem, pot experiments were carried out by cultivating potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) under Cd treatment. The fractions of C ...