Jump to Main Content
- Zou, Huijun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.8 pp. 1641-1648
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae; arginine; carcinogens; endocytosis; engineering; ethyl carbamate; glutamine; lysine; models; mutants; mutation; nitrogen; plasma membrane; rice wines; transporters; ubiquitination; urea; yeasts
- ... Ubiquitination can significantly affect the endocytosis and degradation of plasma membrane proteins. Here, the ubiquitination of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae urea plasma membrane transporter (Dur3p) was altered. Two potential ubiquitination sites, lysine residues K556 and K571, of Dur3p were predicted and replaced by arginine, and the effects of these mutations on urea utilization and formation unde ...
- Zou, HuiJun, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Innovative food science & emerging technologies 2017 v.44 pp. 212-216
- chemometrics; commercialization; electronic nose; factor analysis; models; odors; principal component analysis; rapid methods; volatile organic compounds
- ... Chinese kaoliang spirit (CTKS) is a popular liquor within the Yue nation with a history dating back 2500years. However, fraudulent practices have occurred during its commercialization, including the production and sale of adulterated spirits that have been aged differently. Here, a gas–chromatography–flash electronic nose technique was combined with chemometric analysis to develop a rapid method f ...