Jump to Main Content
- Niu, Yanbing; Pang, Xiaojing; Cheng, Yuanyuan; Wang, Defu; Guo, Shang; Liu, Yong
- VirusDisease 2017 v.28 no.3 pp. 315-319
- Cucurbita pepo, etc ; Watermelon mosaic virus; amino acids; double-stranded RNA; genetic variation; genomics; leaves; nucleotides; phylogeny; polyproteins; provenance; China; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... With continued expansion of Cucurbita pepo L. cultivation, viral diseases affecting the crop have become more serious in recent years, causing enormous losses in yield and quality. A virus sample was obtained from Wenshui in Shanxi province, China. Double-stranded RNA technology and sequence-independent amplification (SIA) were used to identify the virus that induced C. pepo L. mosaic disease. SIA ...
- PubMed Central:
- Zhou, Chun-Li; Mi, Li; Hu, Xue-Yan; Zhu, Bi-Hua
- Journal of food science and technology 2017 v.54 no.10 pp. 3118-3131
- Cucurbita maxima; Cucurbita moschata; Cucurbita pepo, etc ; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; antioxidant activity; ascorbic acid; beta-carotene; citric acid; electronic nose; firmness; flavonoids; fumaric acid; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; glucose; malic acid; odors; pH; peroxidase; principal component analysis; pumpkins; solid phase microextraction; sucrose; total soluble solids; vitamin E; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... To ascertain the most discriminant variables for three pumpkin species principal component analysis (PCA) was performed. Twenty-four parameters (pH, conductivity, sucrose, glucose, total soluble solids, L*, a*, b*, individual weight, edible rate, firmness, citric acid, fumaric acid, L-ascorbic acid, malic acid, PPO activity, POD activity, total flavonoids, vitamin E, total phenolics, DPPH, FRAP, β ...
- PubMed Central: