Jump to Main Content
- Skinnars Josefsson, Malin; Nydahl, M.; Persson, I.; Mattsson Sydner, Y.
- The journal of nutrition, health & aging 2017 v.21 no.9 pp. 1057-1064
- dietitians, etc ; chilled foods; cooking; cross-sectional studies; elderly; energy; food policy; food production; menu planning; models; nutrition assessment; nutritional status; population density; production technology; questionnaires; surveys; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... OBJECTIVES: The aim is to explore the effects of antecedent, structural and process quality indicators of nutritional care practice on meal satisfaction and screened nutritional status among older adults in residential care homes. DESIGN: Data for this Swedish cross-sectional study regarding older adults living in residential care homes were collected by i) a national questionnaire, ii) records fr ...
- PubMed Central:
- Sun, Yu; You, Wen; Almeida, Fabio; Estabrooks, Paul; Davy, Brenda
- Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 2017 v.117 no.3 pp. 404-421.e36
- dietitians, etc ; blood glucose; body weight; cost effectiveness; disease control programs; fasting; glycohemoglobin; human resources; information sources; lifestyle; meta-analysis; models; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; nutrition education; nutritional intervention; physical activity; public health; regression analysis; systematic review; weight loss; United States; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Type 2 diabetes is a significant public health concern. With the completion of the Diabetes Prevention Program, there has been a proliferation of studies attempting to translate this evidence base into practice. However, the cost, effectiveness, and cost-effectiveness of these adapted interventions is unknown.The purpose of this systematic review was to conduct a comprehensive meta-analysis to syn ...
- PubMed Central: