Jump to Main Content
- Jaffey, J.A.; Williams, K. J.; Masseau, I.; Krueger, M.; Reinero, C.
- BMC veterinary research 2017 v.13 no.1 pp. 72
- diuretics, etc ; air; angiography; breathing; cardiomyopathy; cats; computed tomography; echocardiography; edema; glass; heart failure; histology; histopathology; humans; hyperplasia; hypertension; males; pneumocytes; pulmonary artery; therapeutics; thrombosis; trapping; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Pulmonary capillary hemangiomatosis is a rare, vascular obstructive disorder that uniformly causes pulmonary arterial hypertension. Clinically, pulmonary capillary hemangiomatosis is indistinguishable from primary pulmonary arterial hypertension and histology is required for definitive diagnosis. The distinctive histologic feature of pulmonary capillary hemangiomatosis is non-malignant ...
- PubMed Central:
- Jankowska, Magdalena; Rutkowski, Bolesław; Dębska-Ślizień, Alicja
- Nutrients 2017 v.9 no.3
- diuretics, etc ; anemia; anorexia; atherosclerosis; bioavailability; bone diseases; dietary restriction; encephalopathy; expert opinion; guidelines; hemodialysis; inflammation; kidney diseases; metabolism; mortality; muscles; oxidative stress; patients; sleep disorders; toxicity; trace elements; water-soluble vitamins; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Chronic kidney disease (CKD) predisposes one to either deficiency or toxic excess of different micronutrients. The knowledge on micronutrients—specifically water-soluble vitamins and trace elements—in CKD is very limited. Consequently, current guidelines and recommendations are mostly based on expert opinions or poor-quality evidence. Abnormalities of micronutrient resources in CKD develop for sev ...
- PubMed Central: