Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Jun-Ai, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Molecular Immunology 2017 v.91 pp. 86-96
- CCR7 receptor; antigens; biomarkers; blood; dendritic cells; immune response; patients; phenotype; tuberculosis
- ... Dendritic cell (DC) plays an important role in the immune response against pulmonary tuberculosis. However, the phenotypic profile of DC subsets in peripheral blood in individuals with active pulmonary tuberculosis (APT) is still inconclusive. Here, we demonstrated that the absolute numbers of total DC (tDC), myeloid DC (mDC) and plasmacytoid DC (pDC) in individuals with APT were decreased compare ...
- Zhang, Jun-Ai, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Molecular Immunology 2017
- Primate T-lymphotropic virus 1; RNA; bioinformatics; biomarkers; catalytic activity; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; humans; microfilaments; mononuclear leukocytes; neoplasms; patients; protein binding; signal transduction; tuberculosis
- ... It has been reported that circular RNA (circRNA) is associated with human cancer. However, few studies have been reported in active pulmonary tuberculosis (APTB). The global circRNA expression was detected in the peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) of APTB patients (n=5) and health controls (HC) (n=5) by using high-throughput sequencing. According to the systematical bioinformatics analysis ...