Jump to Main Content
- Anastasova, Salzitsa, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2017
- bioelectrical impedance; biosensors; electronic equipment; finishes; gold; intestines; ischemia; liquids; monitoring; pH; potassium; protons; saliva; sodium; specific ion electrodes
- ... The measurement of Na+, K+ and H+ is essential in medicine and plays an important role in the assessment of tissue ischemia. Microfabrication, inkjet- and screen-printing can be used for solid contact ion selective electrodes (ISE) realization; these, however, can be non-standardized, costly and time consuming processes. We present the realization of ISEs on post-processed electrodes fabricated vi ...
- Anastasova, Salzitsa, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2017 v.93 pp. 139-145
- biomarkers; biosensors; composite polymers; cortisol; data collection; electrochemistry; electrolytes; enzymes; exercise; health services; humans; iridium; lactic acid; metabolites; monitoring; pH; poly(vinyl chloride); polyurethanes; saliva; sodium; sports; sweat; temperature
- ... In sport, exercise and healthcare settings, there is a need for continuous, non-invasive monitoring of biomarkers to assess human performance, health and wellbeing. Here we report the development of a flexible microfluidic platform with fully integrated sensing for on-body testing of human sweat. The system can simultaneously and selectively measure metabolite (e.g. lactate) and electrolytes (e.g. ...