Jump to Main Content
- LEE, KYUNG MIN, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Systematic entomology 2017 v.42 no.2 pp. 329-346
- DNA barcoding; Lepidoptera; compound eyes; cryptic species; cytochrome-c oxidase; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; loci; male genitalia; moths; wings; Austria; Caucasus region; Finland; Germany; Italy; Portugal; Republic of Georgia; Russia; Slovakia; Slovenia; Southern European region; Ukraine
- ... The growth of DNA barcode libraries has now revealed many cases of potentially cryptic diversity in various groups of generally well‐studied European Lepidoptera. In this paper, we revise a complex of cryptic species, which were formerly all classified as one species, Nemophora degeerella (Linnaeus, 1758). We found that this complex consists of three taxa: N. degeerella (Linnaeus, 1758), which is ...
- Lee, Kyung Min, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.20 pp. 17435-17448
- crosslinking; films (materials); mechanical properties; modulus of elasticity; nanocomposites; optical properties; polymerization; polymers; quantum dots; separation; thiols; ultraviolet radiation
- ... This work demonstrates a facile and versatile method for generating low scattering cross-linked quantum dot (QD)–polymer composite films and patterned highly emissive structures with ultrahigh QD loading, minimal phase separation, and tunable mechanical properties. Uniform QD–polymer films are fabricated using thiol–ene chemistry, in which cross-linked polymer networks are rapidly produced in ambi ...