Jump to Main Content
- Yin, Lizi, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2017 v.170 pp. 247-253
- alginates; bitterness; chitosan; coatings; detection limit; drug formulations; drugs; enrofloxacin; food intake; palatability; saliva; stearic acid; swine; swine feeding; taste; veterinary medicine
- ... Enrofloxacin (ENRO) is widely used as an antimicrobial drug for treatment of uncomplicated and complicated infections in veterinary medicine. Its bitter taste limits its clinical applications in veterinary. To mask the bitter taste of this drug, double-coated taste-masking microparticles of ENRO (DTME) were prepared through stearic acid solid dispersion and chitosan-alginate microparticle coating ...
- Yin, Lizi, et al. Show all 19 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2017 v.166 pp. 39-47
- Haemophilus parasuis; antibacterial properties; antibiotic resistance; antibiotics; bacteria; bioinformatics; blood serum; carbohydrate metabolism; cell division; complement; emodin; epithelial cells; etiological agents; financial economics; kidneys; macrophages; microsymbionts; phagocytosis; pork industry; protein synthesis; proteins; proteomics; respiratory system; ribosomes; swine; virulence
- ... Haemophilus parasuis, a symbiotic bacteria of upper respiratory tract of swine, is the etiological agent of Glässer's disease, which is characterized by fibrinous polyserositis. Emodin, exhibits antibacterial activity against H. parasuis, yet the action mode has not been fully understood. In present study, isobaric tag for relative and absolute quantification (iTRAQ) method was applied to analyze ...