Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: males?
- Gessler, C.
- Acta horticulturae 2017 no.1172 pp. 1-8
- Malus, etc ; Erwinia amylovora; Venturia inaequalis; apples; biotechnology; cisgenic plants; crop production; cultivars; disease resistance; field experimentation; flowering date; fungicides; genetic analysis; genetic engineering; laws and regulations; marker-assisted selection; mildews; orchards; organic production; powdery mildew; public opinion; races; regulatory sequences; resistance genes; temperate zones; weather; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... resistance from M. floribunda 821 (Vf) and some mildew resistant cultivars and efforts to ...
... resistance, respectively, and the fire blight resistance gene FB_RM5 from Malus × robusta ...
- Emeriewen, Ofere Francis; Peil, Andreas; Richter, Klaus; Zini, Elena; Hanke, Magda-Viola; Malnoy, Mickael
- European journal of plant pathology 2017 v.148 no.4 pp. 1011-1018
- Malus domestica, etc ; Erwinia amylovora; apples; cultivars; genes; genetic resistance; linkage groups; microsatellite repeats; pathogens; phenotype; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... functionally proven gene for resistance to this disease has been reported in Malus, even ...
... aggressive strains are capable of overcoming described resistances in Malus, including ...
... derived from a cross between the Malus ×domestica cultivar, Idared, and the wild apple ...