Jump to Main Content
- Gołaszewski, Janusz, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Waste management 2017 v.70 pp. 91-100
- ash content; biochar; energy; fuels; markets; sawdust; solid wastes; sulfur; temperature; torrefaction; volatile compounds; waste management
- ... The influence of Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF)/Solid Recovery Fuel (SRF) torrefaction temperature on product characteristic was investigated. RDF/SRF thermal treatment experiment was conducted with 1-h residence time, under given temperatures: 200, 220, 240, 260, 280 and 300°C. Sawdust was used as reference material. The following parameters of torrefaction char from sawdust and Carbonized Refuse Deri ...
- Gołaszewski, Janusz, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Energy 2017 v.134 pp. 50-60
- Helianthus salicifolius; Helianthus tuberosus; Miscanthus giganteus; Sida hermaphrodita; biogas; crops; energy efficiency; mineral fertilizers; Poland
- ... The aim of this study was to analyse the input and energy efficiency of the biomass production of four species of Perennial Herbaceous Crops (PHC): Helianthus tuberosus, Sida hermaphrodita, Helianthus salicifolius, Miscanthus × giganteus. The crops were fertilised with three types of biogas plant digestate (wet digestate, dry digestate, torrefied digestate) and mineral fertilizers at two rates (85 ...