Jump to Main Content
- Šimková, Hana, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chromosoma 2017 v.126 no.3 pp. 389-397
- Lentibulariaceae; bacterial artificial chromosomes; carnivores; carnivorous plants; chromosome aberrations; fluorescence in situ hybridization; genome; nucleotide sequences
- ... Genlisea margaretae, subgenus Genlisea, section Recurvatae (184 Mbp/1C), belongs to a plant genus with a 25-fold genome size difference and an extreme genome plasticity. Its 19 chromosome pairs could be distinguished individually by an approach combining optimized probe pooling and consecutive rounds of multicolor fluorescence in situ hybridization (mcFISH) with bacterial artificial chromosomes (B ...
- Šimková, Hana, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Plant biotechnology journal 2017 v.15 no.2 pp. 249-256
- Triticum aestivum; chromatin; disease resistance; introgression; loci; powdery mildew; resistance genes; wheat
- ... The capacity of the bread wheat (Triticum aestivum) genome to tolerate introgression from related genomes can be exploited for wheat improvement. A resistance to powdery mildew expressed by a derivative of the cross‐bread wheat cv. Tähti × T. militinae (Tm) is known to be due to the incorporation of a Tm segment into the long arm of chromosome 4A. Here, a newly developed in silico method termed re ...
- PubMed Central: