Jump to Main Content
- Armstrong, A. M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.77 pp. 48561-48568
- acoustics; antibodies; body temperature; cell adhesion molecules; droplets; image analysis; light scattering; manufacturing; microbubbles; perfluorocarbons; ultrasonics; volatilization
- ... Microbubble (MB) contrast agents have positively impacted the clinical ultrasound (US) community worldwide. Their use in molecular US imaging applications has been hindered by their limited distribution to the vascular space. Acoustic droplet vaporization (ADV) of nanoscale superheated perfluorocarbon nanodroplets (NDs) demonstrates potential as an extravascular contrast agent that could facilitat ...
- Armstrong, A., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Plant pathology 2017 v.66 no.1 pp. 45-55
- Ramularia; barley; chloroplasts; confocal microscopy; conidiophores; crops; fungi; genetically modified organisms; grasses; hosts; leaf spot; light microscopy; mesophyll; perennials; stomata; temperate zones; winter wheat
- ... Ramularia leaf spot (RLS) is a newly important disease of barley across temperate regions worldwide. Despite this recent change in importance, the infection biology of the causal agent Ramularia collo‐cygni (Rcc) remains poorly understood. Confocal microscopy of the infection process of two transgenic Rcc isolates, expressing either GFP or DsRed reporter markers, was combined with light microscopy ...