Jump to Main Content
- Brkić Bubola, Karolina, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2017 v.232 pp. 610-620
- Olea europaea; aldehydes; chemical composition; olives; phenols; ripening; sensory properties; temperature; virgin olive oil
- ... The interactive effects of ripening degree, malaxation duration and temperature on Oblica cv. (Olea europaea L.) virgin olive oil phenols, volatiles, and sensory quality were investigated. Olives were picked at three ripening degrees with International Olive Council indices of 0.68, 2.48 and 4.10, and processed by malaxation at 22 and 30°C, and at both temperatures for 30 and 60min. Ripening exhib ...
- Brkić Bubola, Karolina, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2017 v.84 pp. 370-377
- cellulose; cultivars; fatty acid composition; fatty acids; filters; filtration; sensory evaluation; sterols; storage time; triterpenoids; virgin olive oil
- ... The aim of this study was to compare quality changes and compositional characteristics (fatty acids, total phenols, sensory profile) during 12 months storage of Buža and Istarska bjelica cv. virgin olive oils clarified by filtration at an industrial scale (filter press equipped with cellulose filters) and those clarified by natural sedimentation and decantation, as well as the influence of filtrat ...