Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Dingsheng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2017 v.17 no.1 pp. 132
- Oriental traditional medicine; alanine transaminase; alkaline phosphatase; alternative medicine; animal models; aspartate transaminase; blood serum; cholesterol; dietary restriction; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; exercise; free fatty acids; high fat diet; hyperglycemia; hyperlipidemia; hypertension; insulin; insulin resistance; leptin; liver; low density lipoprotein; metabolic syndrome; non-specific serine/threonine protein kinase; obesity; rats; triacylglycerols; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... BACKGROUND: Modified Lingguizhugan Decoction (MLD) came from famous Chinese medicine Linggui Zhugan Decoction. The MLD is used for the treatment of metabolic syndrome in the clinical setting. Our study focuses on the comprehensive treatment of MLD incorporated with dietary restriction and exercise in a rat model of the metabolic syndrome (MS). METHODS: Rats were divided into five groups: control g ...
- PubMed Central:
- Chen, Dingsheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2017 v.56 no.17 pp. 5116-5126
- absorbents; absorption; carbon dioxide; flue gas; mercury; methodology; nitric oxide; oxidation; oxygen; pH; pollutants; process design; sulfur dioxide; temperature
- ... In this paper, a new method of split, partial oxidation and mixed absorption for the synergistic removal of SO₂, NOx, and Hg⁰ is proposed. Factors that affect the multipollutant removal, such as the flue gas split ratio, NaClO₂ concentration, initial pH and temperature of NaClO₂ solution in the oxidation reactor, SO₂, NO, O₂, and CO₂ concentrations, gas flow rate, and species of alkali absorbent i ...