Jump to Main Content
- Das, Amrita, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Organic letters 2017 v.19 no.21 pp. 5794-5797
- catalytic activity; chemical reactions; chemical structure; indole acetic acid; thiols
- ... Boronic acid was used to accelerate a three-component reaction of indoles, thiols, and glyoxylic acids for the synthesis of α-sulfanyl-substituted indole-3-acetic acids. Boronic acid catalysis to activate the α-hydroxy group in α-hydroxycarboxylic acid intermediates and intramolecular assistance by free carboxylic acid were the keys to accelerating the product formation. ...
- Das, Amrita, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2017 v.530 pp. 124-133
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; acidity; desorption; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; fuels; geometry; kinetics; metal ions; models; phosphates; scanning electron microscopy; silica gel; sorbents; sorption isotherms; thermogravimetry; uranium
- ... Phosphate Functionalized Silica Gel (PFSG) has been synthesized by reaction of DEHPA with modified silica gel. PFSG has been characterized by Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy (EDS), Thermo-Gravimetric Analysis (TGA), Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FT-IR) and X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) techniques. With PFSG the following studies for uran ...