Jump to Main Content
- Dutra, Valéria, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2017 v.105 pp. 251-254
- Conidiobolus; Meriones unguiculatus; animal models; cyclophosphamide; fungi; gerbils; hyphae; immunosuppression; infectious diseases; lungs; mortality; nasal cavity; necropsy; pathogenesis; polymerase chain reaction; silver staining
- ... Conidiobolomycosis is an emerging entomophthoramycosis caused by fungi Conidiobolus spp. Animal models are essential for the study of infectious disease in various areas such as pathogenesis, diagnostic methods, treatment and prevention. There is not currently an animal model for conidiobolomycosis. The aim of this study was to create an experimental infection protocol for Conidiobolus lamprauges ...
- Dutra, Valéria, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Tropical animal health and production 2017 v.49 no.2 pp. 311-316
- Mycoplasma; Ureaplasma diversum; abortion (animals); bacteria; calves; dairy cows; herds; models; mucosa; mucus; polymerase chain reaction; regression analysis; salpingitis; Brazil
- ... Ureaplasma diversum infection in bovine females may result in various reproductive problems, including granular vulvovaginitis, abortion, weak calves, salpingitis, and spontaneous abortion. The presence of U. diversum in a dairy bovine population from midwestern Brazil has not been established. The aim of this study was to determine whether U. diversum was present in dairy cattle from midwestern B ...