Jump to Main Content
- Fu, Yanping, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Archives of virology 2017 v.162 no.5 pp. 1409-1412
- Ceratobasidium oryzae-sativae; Mitovirus; RNA-directed RNA polymerase; Rhizoctonia; complementary DNA; double-stranded RNA; genetic code; mitochondria; nucleotides; open reading frames; phylogeny; plant pathogenic fungi; sequence analysis
- ... A double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) segment was isolated from the filamentous phytopathogenic fungus Rhizoctonia oryzae-sativae and its full-length cDNA sequence (3038 nucleotides) was determined. Sequence analysis revealed that a large open reading frame (ORF) is present on the positive strand of this dsRNA segment when the mitochondrial genetic code was applied. The ORF encodes a putative RNA-dependen ...
- Fu, Yanping, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2017 v.128 no.1 pp. 1-8
- Saussurea involucrata; biochemical mechanisms; catalase; explants; exposure duration; gibberellic acid; hormones; hydrogen peroxide; leaves; organogenesis; plant tissues; superoxide dismutase; thidiazuron; urea; zeatin
- ... Thidiazuron [N-phenyl-N-(1, 2, 3-thidiazol-5-yl) urea, TDZ] treatment significantly improved shoot morphogenesis of Saussurea involucrata Kar. Et Kir (S. involucrata) leaf explants. The biochemical mechanisms underlying TDZ-induced shoot organogenesis were investigated by measuring endogenous plant growth hormones, H₂O₂, as well as the activities of superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase (CAT). T ...