Jump to Main Content
- Belman-Flores, J.M., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2017 v.132 pp. 116-125
- exergy; models; refrigeration; refrigerators; temperature
- ... This paper presents an energy and exergy analysis of a domestic refrigeration system using R1234yf as a drop-in replacement for R134a. We base our analysis on a series of independent tests using two refrigerants, namely R1234yf and R134a. The test equipment consists of a fully instrumented domestic refrigeration system. A computational model is developed to work out the thermodynamic parameters su ...
- Flores, J.M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Animal feed science and technology 2017 v.226 pp. 48-55
- Vigna unguiculata subsp. unguiculata; body weight; cowpeas; crude protein; dairy cows; diet; digestibility; distillers grains; excretion; feed prices; hay; income; ingredients; lactating females; lactation; milk; milk composition; milk yield; neutral detergent fiber; organic matter; pollution; profitability; risk; sorghum silage; soybean meal; urea nitrogen
- ... Thirty-two lactating Holstein cows were grouped by days-in-milk into 8 blocks of 4 cows and fed 4 diets containing either (dry matter (DM) basis) 0 or 125g/kg of cowpea hay (Vigna sinensis), added at the expense of sorghum silage, with either low (155g/kg) or high (170g/kg) crude protein (CP) supplemented as soybean meal and distillers grains. Diets were balanced to be isoenergetic for cows weighi ...