Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Xiaoli, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Archiv für Acker- und Pflanzenbau und Bodenkunde 2017 v.63 no.1 pp. 74-83
- ammonium nitrate; case studies; fertilizer rates; flue-cured tobacco; irrigation rates; leaching; lysimeters; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers; soil; stable isotopes; volatilization; China
- ... The fate of fertilizer N applied with different irrigation amounts in tobacco fields was quantitatively studied by applying ¹⁵N double-labelled NH ₄NO ₃ in lysimeters. The ¹⁵N (fertilizer N originating from the fertilizer applied in 2011) in tobacco plants, ¹⁵N in soils and ¹⁵N loss were observed continuously from 2011 to 2014. The results showed that 21.6% of ¹⁵N was utilized by tobacco plants, 7 ...
- Gao, Xiaoli, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.3 pp. 1711-1717
- X-ray diffraction; crystal structure; europium; fluorescence; oxygen; ultraviolet radiation; white light
- ... A novel MgSrLa₈₋ₓ(SiO₄)₆O₂:xEu (MSLSO:xEu) phosphor was synthesized through a high-temperature solid-state reaction. The crystal structures, luminescent properties, fluorescence decay time, and oxygen vacancies were investigated systemically. XRD analysis shows a typical oxyapatite structure with the space group P6₃/m. Europium can enter crystal matrices simultaneously in the form of Eu³⁺ and Eu²⁺ ...
- Gao, Xiaoli, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2017 v.89 no.18 pp. 9664-9670
- Drosophila melanogaster; Raman spectroscopy; acylglycerols; gene expression; gene expression regulation; image analysis; integument; mass spectrometry
- ... Using label-free ToF-SIMS imaging mass spectrometry, we generated a map of small molecules differentially expressed in the Drosophila wing imaginal disc. The distributions of these moieties were in line with gene expression patterns observed during wing imaginal disc development. Combining ToF-SIMS imaging and coherent anti-Stokes Raman spectroscopy (CARS) microspectroscopy allowed us to locally i ...
- PubMed Central: