Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: dejan?
- Gu, Dejun, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Climate dynamics 2017 v.48 no.1-2 pp. 697-705
- asymmetry; climate; data collection; mathematical models; variance; Gulf of Mexico; South Asia
- ... The Amplitude Interannual climate Variability (AIV) differs among the subtropical northern hemisphere, and the Western North Pacific (WNP) was claimed to exhibit the largest AIV. The robustness of the AIV pattern is investigated in this study with different atmospheric variables from multiple datasets. As consistently shown by the interannual variance patterns of precipitation and circulation, the ...
- Gu, Dejun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Climate dynamics 2017 v.48 no.1-2 pp. 683-696
- climate models; coasts; latitude; rain; China
- ... The Eastern China Summer Rainfall (ECSR) has a strong interannual variability, and the leading mode of interannual ECSR variability is characterized by either meridional triple or dipole structures as claimed by previous studies. In this study, decadal differences of the leading ECSR modes are investigated, using observational data and long-term integrations of climate models. Observational analys ...