Jump to Main Content
- Klejdus, Bořivoj, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Algal research 2017 v.24 pp. 354-359
- Scenedesmus quadricauda; algae; ascorbate peroxidase; ascorbic acid; cadmium; catalase; enzyme activity; fermentation; fluorescence; glutathione; lycorine; malic acid; superoxide dismutase; thiols
- ... Impact of ascorbate biosynthetic inhibitor (lycorine, LYC) on short-term cadmium (Cd) action (1h, 100μM) was studied in the green alga Scenedesmus quadricauda with 1h or 24h of LYC co-application. LYC suppressed Cd-induced increase in ascorbic acid and enhanced oxidative symptoms (ROS fluorescence) by modulating activities of antioxidative enzymes after 24h of addition (decrease in superoxide dism ...
- Klejdus, Borivoj, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Trends in analytical chemistry 2017
- biosensors; electrochemistry; electrodes; magnetic materials; magnetism; nucleic acids; polymers; proteins; surface area; washing
- ... Magnetic solids possess several attractive properties for electrochemists as they simplify the creation of nanotechnology-based complex structures directly on electrodes or for electrode modification. In addition, affinity-based immobilization of targets on magnetic solids enables their actuation via the magnetism phenomenon and provides easy washing steps, thereby minimizing the sample matrix eff ...