Jump to Main Content
- Lee, S. C., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2017 v.51 no.18 pp. 10682-10690
- adsorption; carbon nitride; hydrogen bonding; irradiation; nitric oxide; oxidation; photocatalysts; remediation; strontium carbonate; transportation; urea
- ... This work demonstrates the first molecular-level conversion pathway of NO oxidation over a novel SrO-clusters@amorphous carbon nitride (SCO-ACN) photocatalyst, which is synthesized via copyrolysis of urea and SrCO₃. The inclusion of SrCO₃ is crucial in the formation of the amorphous carbon nitride (ACN) and SrO clusters by attacking the intralayer hydrogen bonds at the edge sites of graphitic carb ...
- Lee, S‐C, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2017 v.52 no.3 pp. 437-445
- apoptosis; blastocyst; embryogenesis; epigenetics; gene expression; in vitro fertilization; mitochondria; oocytes; parthenogenesis; somatic cells; swine
- ... Somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT) is considered as the technique in which a somatic cell is introduced into an enucleated oocyte to make a cloned animal. However, it is unavoidable to lose a small amount of the ooplasm during enucleation step during SCNT procedure. The present study was aimed to uncover whether the supplement of autologous ooplasm could ameliorate the oocyte competence so as to ...