Jump to Main Content
- Leroy, Eric M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Virology journal 2017 v.14 no.1 pp. 241
- Papillomaviridae; females; genotype; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; humans; mortality; polymerase chain reaction; screening; uterine cervical neoplasms; women
- ... BACKGROUND: Cervical cancer is the fourth most common malignancy in women worldwide. However, screening with human papillomavirus (HPV) molecular tests holds promise for reducing cervical cancer incidence and mortality in low- and middle-income countries. The performance of the Abbott RealTime High-Risk HPV test (AbRT) was evaluated in 83 cervical smear specimens and compared with a conventional n ...
- Leroy, Eric M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Journal of parasitology 2017 v.103 no.4 pp. 330-337
- Protozoa; birds; forests; host specificity; hosts; parasites; phylogeny; tortoises; wild animals; Gabon
- ... Haemosporidian parasites are protozoans that infect many different vertebrate hosts. Re-examination of the diversity of haemosporidian parasites, using molecular tools, has generally led to rearrangements of traditional classifications. In this study, we explored the diversity of haemosporidian parasites infecting some species of reptile and birds living in the forests of Gabon, Central Africa, by ...
- Leroy, Eric M., et al. Show all 73 Authors
- Archives of virology 2017 v.162 no.8 pp. 2493-2504
- Pneumovirus; Respirovirus; new species; viruses
- ... In 2017, the order Mononegavirales was expanded by the inclusion of a total of 69 novel species. Five new rhabdovirus genera and one new nyamivirus genus were established to harbor 41 of these species, whereas the remaining new species were assigned to already established genera. Furthermore, non-Latinized binomial species names replaced all paramyxovirus and pneumovirus species names, thereby acc ...
- PubMed Central: