Jump to Main Content
- Li, Quanhong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2017 v.526 pp. 39-42
- animals; anticoagulant activity; correlation; heparin; surface plasmon resonance
- ... A novel method has been developed for the easy measurement of heparin's anticoagulant activity using surface plasmon resonance. The anticoagulant activity of target heparin was evaluated by measuring the competitive antithrombin III binding of analyte heparin in the solution phase and USP heparin immobilized on chip surface. Heparins, obtained from different animal sources, and low molecular weigh ...
- PubMed Central:
- Li, Quanhong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2017 v.163 pp. 330-336
- Ricinus communis; agglutinins; alcohols; alkali treatment; arabinose; binding capacity; dissociation; drugs; functional foods; galactose; galacturonic acid; ion exchange; lectins; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polysaccharides; pumpkins; rhamnose; surface plasmon resonance; temperature
- ... A rhamnogalacturonan-I (RG-I) containing pectic polysaccharide (PPc) was isolated from pumpkin following a low-temperature alkali treatment and a combination of gradual alcohol precipitation and ion-exchange. Monosaccharide compositional analysis of PPc revealed the presence of rhamnose, galacturonic acid, galactose, and arabinose in a molar ratio of 7.4: 25: 28: 2.6. Structural and linkage analys ...