Jump to Main Content
- Li, Wenqing, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Land use policy 2017 v.64 pp. 245-257
- agricultural land; cash crops; energy; focus groups; forests; household surveys; households; interviews; issues and policy; labor; land cover; land use; landscapes; livelihood; off-farm employment; planting; regression analysis; spatial data; trees; vegetation cover; villages; China
- ... China’s Returning Farmland to Forest Program (RFFP) aimed to transform rural landscapes and livelihoods by compensating households for planting trees on retired farmland. The program has been attributed a key role in an apparent forest transition. Studies uncover great local variation in its impacts, but the mechanisms behind them have received little attention. We examine such heterogeneity in 12 ...
- Li, Wenqing, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Macromolecules 2017 v.50 no.3 pp. 956-962
- adsorbents; adsorption; carbon dioxide; greenhouse gases; nitrogen; polymers; porosity; porous media; raw materials; surface area; vapors; volatile organic compounds
- ... Hyper-cross-linked polymers (HCPs) have aroused great interest because of their potential applications in adsorbing greenhouse gases and volatile organic compounds. However, the selection of raw materials and the postcontrol of the porosity of HCPs remain a challenge. Here, we developed new porosity-enhanced materials by chemically creating additional pores in polymer-based HCPs. The as-prepared m ...