Jump to Main Content
- Lian, Jianshe, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.17 pp. 8095-8107
- activated carbon; adsorbents; capacitance; electrodes; energy; energy density; nanoparticles; nitrogen
- ... Herein, a novel method was developed to synthesize a CoNi binary metal/Co–Ni oxide@carbon (M/MO@C-600) composite by sintering CoNi nanoparticles with Congo Red (CR) at 600 °C and under a N₂ atmosphere; this composite was then utilized to prepare electrode materials. Herein, C and O originated from the CR molecule. The M/MO@C-600 composite with a flaky structure delivered a capacitance of 1134.9 F ...
- Lian, Jianshe, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2017 v.9 no.5 pp. 4649-4657
- anodes; electrochemistry; electrons; ions; lithium batteries; nanosheets; titanium dioxide
- ... Ultrathin dual phase nanosheets consisting of alternating spinel Li₄Ti₅O₁₂ (LTO) and rutile TiO₂ (RT) lamellas are synthesized through a facile and scalable hydrothermal method, and the formation mechanism is explored. The thickness of constituent lamellas can be controlled exactly by adjusting the mole ratio of Li:Ti in the original reactants. Alternating insertion of the RT lamellas significantl ...