Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Dongsheng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2017 v.52 no.3 pp. 714-723
- Chrysanthemum; alcohols; aldehydes; electronic nose; esters; flowers; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ketones; odors; olfactometry; principal component analysis; provenance; quality control; tea; terpenoids; volatile compounds
- ... Aroma profiles and volatile profiles were established based on volatile and aroma‐active components identified by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry and olfactometry (GC–MS–O) and electronic nose (E‐nose). The two profiles were used for quality control and origin identification of chrysanthemum flower teas. Results showed that 86 volatile components were identified in five chrysanthemum flower t ...
- Luo, Dongsheng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2017 v.52 no.3 pp. 843-850
- atomic absorption spectrometry; carboxylic ester hydrolases; high performance liquid chromatography; methanol; peanut protein; peanuts; proteinases; selenium; selenomethionine; ultrasonics; volatilization
- ... This study determined the Se species in Se‐enriched peanut, and Se losses during peanut protein processing by enzymatic extraction, high‐performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) separation and inductively coupled plasma‐mass spectrometry determination. The study revealed that mixed enzymes (protease and lipase, 2:1 w/w) in Na₂S₂O₃, assisted by 1 h ultrasonic processing, could effectively extract S ...