Jump to Main Content
- Muller, Gunter C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association 2017 v.33 no.2 pp. 139-141
- Aedes albopictus; Ilex vomitoria; Ligustrum japonicum; Loropetalum; Podocarpus; adults; baits; bioassays; females; landscaping; leaves; mortality; ornamental plants; stems; sugars; toxicity; Florida
- ... Attractive toxic sugar bait (ATSB) was applied to 5 different types of commonly found plants in landscaping of northeastern Florida. The ATSB applications were assessed for possible plant effects and preference against Aedes albopictus in semifield evaluations. Positive and negative controls consisted of plants sprayed with attractive sugar bait (no toxicant) and plants with nothing applied. Bioas ...
- Müller, Günter C., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Acta tropica 2017 v.167 pp. 137-141
- Anopheles gambiae; Culex pipiens; animal ecology; cages; females; habitats; human-animal relations; males; netting; traps; Mali
- ... To overcome the limitations of currently used window entry/exit traps, we developed an efficient new glue net entry/exit trap (GNT) that is economical, easily transported and assembled, and can be utilized for a variety of studies which aim to investigate the dynamics of mosquito movements between indoor and outdoor habitats. Cage experiments were conducted to determine what percentage of mosquito ...
- PubMed Central: