Jump to Main Content
- Marz, Manja, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of proteomics 2017 v.152 pp. 153-160
- Burkholderiales; Caulobacterales; Nitrospirales; ammonification; anaerobic ammonium oxidation; aquifers; biogeochemical cycles; biomass; carbon dioxide fixation; denitrification; ecosystem services; ecosystems; energy; filters; filtration; glass; groundwater; habitats; microbial activity; microbial communities; microorganisms; phylogeny; phylotype; proteins; sulfates; wells; Germany
- ... Groundwater-associated microorganisms are known to play an important role in the biogeochemical C, N and S cycling. Metaproteomics was applied to characterize the diversity and the activity of microbes to identify key species in major biogeochemical processes in the anoxic groundwater of a pristine karstic aquifer located in Hainich, central Germany. Sampling was achieved by pumping 1000L water fr ...
- Marz, Manja, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Cellular and molecular life sciences 2017 v.74 no.4 pp. 747-760
- 3' untranslated regions; 5' untranslated regions; Hepatitis C virus; genome; models; mutants; mutation; translation (genetics); viral nonstructural proteins
- ... We have analyzed the binding of the liver-specific microRNA-122 (miR-122) to three conserved target sites of hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA, two in the non-structural protein 5B (NS5B) coding region and one in the 3′ untranslated region (3′UTR). miR-122 binding efficiency strongly depends on target site accessibility under conditions when the range of flanking sequences available for the formation of ...